- $133B in local ad spend in 2010
- Predicting flat local ad spend in 2011 but rising by about 3%/year over the next three years
- Interactive is 7% of local media revenues v. 8.3% for print yellow pages. TV will continue to be a big chunk with 19%.
- Local digital media = $20B in 2010 and will grow about 17%/year
- 2011 = “The Opportunity of Trust” driven by transparency.
- In 2009 32% of SMB intended to build a page on a social network. In 2010, 48% of SMBs have created a Facebook Page
Some highlights from Neal & Matt’s opening talk: