LSG is a 100% SEO-focused boutique consultancy obsessed with positive SEO results and taking care of the humans that are our clients and fellow team members. 100% of our clients come from inbound sales. No boiler room here. This means when we say we care about results, it’s literally the only way we know how to make money.
We’re a 100% remote agency. So things like freedom and no commutes ever are our priorities.
We think you’d like it here 🙂
Local SEO Analyst (Remote Position – Candidate Must Be in North America):
The SEO Operations Team is growing and adding another member. This position would be great for someone who has interest in getting into the SEO space. The SEO Operations Team is designed to support the other teams at Local SEO Guide.
The Local SEO Analyst would be responsible for the following:
- Various SEO Projects – updating title tags, schema, internal links, etc
- Monthly reporting using data from Google and Adobe
- Helping the content team with content briefs/research
- Helping our link building team outreach, content and list building
- Conduct keyword research, and identify ways to use that research to improve clients’ websites
- Support the other teams at Local SEO Guide
This Job Is For You If You Have:
- A basic understanding of SEO best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic
- Diligent research skills
- You don’t need someone watching your every move
- A knack for troubleshooting and finding solutions
- Comfort with spreadsheets and basic filtering/data manipulation (Google Sheets/Excel)
We are a virtual company but prefer employees who can overlap with the rest of the team ~6 hours a day.
- Salary Range – $40,000 – $42,000
- LSG pays 100% of your health insurance premiums + up to $1,000/year in non-reimbursed healthcare expenses
- 2 weeks paid vacation + last week of the year off + all federal holidays (~4 weeks of vacation!)
- Paid travel 2x/year to our LSG “retreats” (we all get together in a fun city when that kind of things is acceptable again)
- $1,000 home office allowance
- 10% commissions on any business you bring in if you are into making it rain
- Participation in company profit sharing program after 1 year
- Matching donations to your favorite charities
If this sounds like you, let’s talk