LSG is a 100% SEO-focused boutique consultancy obsessed with positive SEO results and taking care of the humans that are our clients and fellow team members. 100% of our clients come from inbound sales. No boiler room here. This means when we say we care about results, it’s literally the only way we know how to make money.
We’re a 100% remote agency. So things like freedom and no commutes ever are our priorities.
We think you’d like it here 🙂
Director of Web Intelligence (Remote Position – North America)
Our SEO Consulting team is growing and adding another member. This position would be great for someone who is already well along their SEO journey and LOVES data. This position will be responsible for helping build our growing business intelligence platform and lead market research deliverables. The position will also be part of our Technical SEO unit, so a deep working knowledge of technical SEO is also necessary.
This is a new role that is helping centralize business intelligence, and the data visualization and SEO strategy behind it, within our SEO Consulting team. It currently lives in our Technical Operations (development) team.
This is a very exciting position for us, at the forefront of one of the fastest growing pieces of our agency. This means you’ll get a lot of support from our team in addition to a great benefits/salary package (but more on that further down).
The Director of Web Intelligence would be responsible for the following:
- 50% of the role – Owning our data visualization platform (currently Google Data Studio) which includes but is not limited to; design, deployment, management, and updating. This will include account management and SEO strategy for clients who are only focused on this service offering.
- 25% of the role – Technical SEO including but not limited to; strategy discussions, technical analysis for select strategy clients, site migration engagements, and validation of technical projects by team members when needed.
- 25% of the role – Working with product, consulting, and business development teams on Business Intelligence product development and improvement.
This Job is For You If You Have:
The desire to grow/manage a program
An excellent understanding of the intersection of SEO and data
A deep understanding of Google Data Studio
A working knowledge of Data Warehousing
Work experience with Python/Pandas/MatPlotLib (we are a Python + SQL Shop)
Working knowledge of SQL (no need to write your own queries here)
Interested in the potential of rapid career growth and willing to do the work to get there
Google Big Query
Google Cloud SQL
Google Data Studio
A Bunch of Internal Tools®
- Salary Range – $90,000 – $100,000
- LSG pays 100% of your health insurance premiums + up to $1,000/year in non-reimbursed healthcare expenses
- Unlimited PTO + last week of the year off + all federal holidays (at least ~4 weeks of vacation!)
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Paid travel 2x/year to our LSG “retreats” (we all get together in a fun city when that kind of things is acceptable again)
- $1,000 home office allowance
- 10% commissions on any business you bring in if you are into making it rain
- $50 monthly home internet stipend
- Continuing education budget
- Participation in company profit sharing program after 1 year
- Matching donations to your favorite charities
If this sounds like you, let’s talk