CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
SEO Consultant: Apply Here
The SEO Consultant role will be great for someone who loves SEO and is looking to level up their skills, join an incredible team, and work with enterprise brands. This role will entail but is not limited to:
- Lead client strategy, deliverables, tasks, and resources associated with up 7 clients autonomously.
- Take on various SEO Projects – updating title tags, schema, internal links, etc
- Provide monthly client reporting using data from Google and Adobe
- Run point on content SEO research and collaborate with the content team on content briefs/research in order for smooth execution of content
- Collaborating with our link building team to discuss strategy, client goals, and target pages
- Conduct keyword research, and identify ways to use that research to improve clients’ websites
- Tracking metrics such as organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page using platforms such as Google Analytics
- Monitoring and reporting on search trends and SEO performance
- Performing competitor analysis to identify content gaps and areas for improvement in website design
What you’ll already have:
- A solid understanding of SEO best practices
- Exceptionally clear oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic
- Diligent research skills
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Can work autonomously and comfortable with ambiguity (but also knows when to ask for help or clarification)
- Strong analytical mindset and skills, knack for trouble-shooting, excellent problem-solving skills
- Agency experience preferred, but not required.
What we Provide:
- Salary: 75-90K DOE
- Remote (WFH): U.S. or Canada (Remote). We are a virtual company but prefer employees who can overlap with the rest of the team ~6 hours a day.
- Medical Insurance: LSG pays 100% of your monthly premiums (Vision/Dental offered at employee cost)
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO + last week of the year off. Just deliver on those KPIs and you are good to go.
- Participation in company 401K and profit-sharing program after 3 months
- Paid travel to our LSG “retreats” (we all get together in a fun city)
- $1K Home Office Stipend
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- 10% commissions on any business you bring in
If you’re serious about SEO and ready to make a move, Apply Here.
If you have any inquiries or need to get in touch you can contact Olivia Hormoz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Local SEO Guide provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin and ancestry, gender, gender identity/gender expression/transgender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions) or sex stereotype, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or religious creed, age, genetic information, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Local SEO Guide is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in company policy and the way we do business at Local SEO Guide and is an important principle of sound business management. Company prohibits unlawful discrimination against any job applicant, employee or unpaid intern by any employee of the Company, including management and co-workers.