Even if we don’t have a job posted, please get in touch with us if you are really into SEO and want to work with one of the finest teams in the industry. We are growing and always on the look-out for great people. We are currently hiring for:
Do you get a buzz from doing SEO audits? This is the job for you!
We are seeking a Director of SEO to help build out our practice. You would be helping service our clients seeking to dominate search results.
The SEO Director would be responsible for the following:
• SEO Audits of client websites, including analysis of technical issues, site architecture, keyword targeting and content-related SEO issues
• Backlink analysis of client websites, including identification of link SPAM issues
• Google My Business analysis and optimization, including problem-solving
• Citation analysis
• Crafting SEO strategies for clients and working with clients to get approval on and launch SEO campaigns
• Creating content for client sites
• Strategizing and helping execute on linkbuilding, citation building, content creation
• Analysis and implementation of additional marketing tactics including SEM, Social Media and other tactics.
• Management of outside service providers and technologies to assist in campaigns.
• Anything else needed to deliver an amazing service and grow the business
This Job Is For You If You:
• Have an entrepreneurial mindset
• Are results-oriented
• Like to make the trains run on time
• Are customer-focused
• Are resilient/flexible
• Don’t need management to hold your hand, and don’t want them to
• Want to build something amazing from almost nothing
We are a virtual company but prefer employees who can overlap with the rest of the team ~6 hours a day.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- LSG pays 100% of your health insurance premiums + up to $1,000/year in non-reimbursed healthcare expenses
- 2 weeks paid vacation + last week of the year off + all federal holidays (~4 weeks of vacation!)
- Paid travel 2x/year to our LSG “retreats” (we all get together in a fun city)
- $1,000 home office allowance
- 10% commissions on any business you bring in if you are into making it rain
- Participation in company profit sharing program after 1 year
- Matching donations to your favorite charities
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.