Regular readers know that I occasionally post job openings I hear about via my network. I am proud to say that several people have found jobs through these posts and several companies have found excellent candidates. Just doing my part to keep the economy humming.
This week’s local search job of the week comes from MagicYellow. The role is Director of E-Marketing & Communications. Here’s the description:
We are looking for a talented and creative individual to oversee all of oursocial media, community marketing, & branding related marketing efforts.This person should have extensive experience in successfully engaging onlinecommunities thru social media platforms, e-mail marketing, press releases,blogging, & other online marketing related efforts
- Develop & Implement the company’s day to day social media strategy
- Manage multiple social media accounts (Facebook,Twitter, Linkedin, etc. . .)
- Create & manage multiple e-mail campaigns toour advertisers, registered merchants, and registered consumers
- Create & Maintain a company blog for SEO& other online marketing tips
- Compose press releases on relevant company news
- Actively engage in link building efforts
I have known David & Tahl Kopel for a long time and they are great guys to work with. If you are interested in making a name for yourself in Local Search in the LA area, get in touch with these guys via the LinkedIn page or else contact me and I’ll connect you.
If your company has a cool job opening let me know and I’ll post it. Thanks.