Managing multiple GMB accounts is a tricky beast. I shared a few tips on SearchEngineLand for how we do it. See How To Scale Google My Business Support for Enterprises Like a Boss.
- Hire people who know what they’re doing
- Have an escalation path
- Use an agile project management tool
- Create a knowledge base and keep it up to date
- Calendar everything so you know when you hit up GMB support and when you need to do it again
- Conduct regular postmortems so you can figure out what went wrong – because something will go wrong
Gandhi was a pioneer in linkbuilding via passive resistance…