Is this you?
Well, fear not, Local SEO Guide is hiring for the following position:
SEO Outreach Specialists
We are seeking two SEO Outreach Specialists to help our clients build awareness and backlinks profitably and safely. You will be responsible for:
- Driving strategy for clients to acquire backlinks that positively impact their organic rankings
- Working with clients, internal teams and outside vendors to execute on that strategy
- There’s a lot more we could say, but that’s basically the job.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience with creative backlink campaigns, particularly for Local SEO
- Understands how to research backlink strategies, craft and execute successful programs
- Has relevant agency or in-house experience (we are willing to train but are not seeking beginners)
The job is a full-time position. Benefits include:
- Remote work – Link-build from your couch!
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- Work with a variety of clients from Fortune 500 companies to mom & pops
If you’d like to talk, hit us up via our contact form.
The Local SEO Analyst would be responsible for the following:
• SEO Audits of client websites, including analysis of technical issues, site architecture, keyword targeting and content-related SEO issues
• Backlink analysis of client websites, including identification of link SPAM issues
• Google+ Local analysis and optimization, including problem solving
• Citation analysis
• Crafting SEO strategies for clients and working with clients to get approval on and launch SEO campaigns
• Creating content for client sites
• Linkbuilding, citation building, content creation
• Analysis and implementation of additional marketing tactics including SEM, Social Media and other tactics.
• Management of outside service providers and technologies to assist in campaigns.
• Anything else needed to deliver an amazing service and grow the business
• Previous experience with most, if not all, of the above.
This Job Is For You If You:
• Have an entrepreneurial mindset
• Are results-oriented
• Like to make the trains run on time
• Are customer-focused
• Are resilient/flexible
• Don’t need me to hold your hand; and don’t want me to
• Want to build something amazing from almost nothing
I work out of a small office in Pleasanton, CA. We are open to a virtual work situation but it wouldn’t be bad if you lived in the Bay Area too so we can have frequent in-person meetings as needed. Not a hard requirement though.
Salary range is $35K – $60K/year based on experience. We also pay commissions on any business you bring in, if you are into making it rain. All the typical benefits including health, 401K and great vacation time (Basically get the job done and I won’t worry about how many days off you are taking).
What Else Can I Tell You?
I can tell you that you will have more autonomy than any other job you’ve ever had. You will be getting in on the ground floor of building an amazing service and will be able to quickly see the results of your hard work. And if you’ve got a great idea, you can do the Google 20% time thing to see if it’s worth pursuing. I think you’ll be happy you took this job. It’s better than most ☺
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.