I have checked it out a little and it’s got some pretty interesting reporting, particularly for those interested in social media performance. It’s sort of like Mint with a bit more focus on SEO and SMO.
Here’s Chris’ bullet points on the service:
BLVD Status is a live stats analytics platform offering conversions and in depth analysis.
It takes traditional live stats a step further by giving you information about your site regarding sales, RSS subscribers,
contact forms as well as in depth search engine referrals.
- RSS conversion tracking – track which referring urls bring your RSS subscribers
- Contact Form, Ecommerce and Out Going Link Conversion – All live conversion data
- Keyword Rankings – With every hit from the search engines you will see what engine the word came from and what the avg or live ranking is for that keyword.
- Digg This Conversions – See which users and referrals click on your Digg This Button giving your content votes.
- Easy to Set Up – Very easy to set up Java Script Code. Conversions are very easy to set up as well.
- Calendar Reporting – It has a live stats dashboard that allows you to click into an in depth section for each area and run calendar reports etc.
Give it a try. It’s super simple to set up and every little bit of data helps, right?