1. Use tel tags on your phone numbers so that mobile users can click on them to make a call
2. Make sure your pages are XTHM compliant
3. Put your business address on a single line. It’s more likely to be recognized as an address this way when transposed by a robot.
4. All pages should be no more than 3 clicks away from the home page
5. Minimize the use of flash and images
6. Minimize file sizes
7. Use external CSS to reduce the amount of code on the page
9. If you have a low budget consider cheap ways to get your content mobile – Create a RSS feed, submit to Google Local Business Center (and you’re more likely to show up on GOOG411).
10. If you have a bigger budget, create a mobile-specific site on a new subdomain (e.g. m.yoursite.com. Target local-specific searches as these are a popular form of mobile search. Advertise on paid mobile networks like1-800-Free-411.