Local Search Ranking Tactics – Steve Espinosa of ELocalListing.com
- Use your keywords in your business name
- Create a separate page on your website for your video and use a description with your keywords
- If you have a video and listing on a search results page you get 3.3 times the attention that you get from an ad or a single organic search result.
- The more Web citations (your business name appearing in text on various pages) you have the more likely you are to rank higher
- Look at the Google Local listings and see where Google is getting Web citations for the top ranked businesses and target those pages to get Web citations for your own business.
- Put your video on YouTube and link to your YouTube page and Google will count the YT page as a Web citation.
Tags: Google · Local Search · Local Video · Search Engine Ranking Factors · Small Business Video · Video SEO