Is this you?
Well, fear not, Local SEO Guide is hiring for the following position:
We are seeking a project manager to join our growing, remote, company. You will be responsible for:
- Managing the workload of our SEO team: assigning tasks, following up on tasks, making sure client work is done well and is on time.
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements.
- Participating in client meetings as needed.
- Creating training, improving our work processes and identifying concerns and dealing with them appropriately.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing on to account/relationship managers.
- Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to team
The ideal candidate:
- Has project management experience with remote/virtual teams.
- An understanding of lean/agile project management and kanban.
- Has experience in both traditional SEO and Local SEO.
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- A solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
The job is a full-time position. Benefits include:
- Remote work – manager projects from your couch, the park or Bali!
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- Work with a variety of clients from Fortune 500 companies to mom & pops
If you’d like to talk, hit us up via our contact form.
The SEO Analyst would be responsible for the following:
• SEO Audits of client websites, including analysis of technical issues, site architecture, keyword targeting and content-related SEO issues
• Backlink analysis of client websites, including identification of link SPAM issues
• Google My Business analysis and optimization, including problem-solving
• Citation analysis
• Crafting SEO strategies for clients and working with clients to get approval on and launch SEO campaigns
• Creating content for client sites
• Strategizing and helping execute on linkbuilding, citation building, content creation
• Analysis and implementation of additional marketing tactics including SEM, Social Media and other tactics.
• Management of outside service providers and technologies to assist in campaigns.
• Anything else needed to deliver an amazing service and grow the business
• Previous experience with most, if not all, of the above.
This Job Is For You If You:
• Have an entrepreneurial mindset
• Are results-oriented
• Like to make the trains run on time
• Are customer-focused
• Are resilient/flexible
• Don’t need management to hold your hand, and don’t want them to
• Want to build something amazing from almost nothing
We are a virtual company but prefer employees who can overlap with the rest of the team ~6 hours a day.
Salar is commensurate with experience. We also pay commissions on any business you bring in if you are into making it rain. All the typical benefits including health, retirement and great vacation time (Basically get the job done and we won’t worry about how many days off you are taking).
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.